CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Threads thru my Heart


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Next Class, Vintage by Design




Oh my gosh (I guess that should be OMG), I am so excited about my new class. I have been planning it in my head for a long time. I LOVE vintage and this class is all about how to mix and match several design elements to make each design unique and awesome and the same time. This class will be a little more "Teaching" than in the past. I will have a slide presentation so that you can visualize how to "Design It Vintage", hence the title "Vintage by Design". Anyway, here are my layouts that we will tear apart and mimic the techniques to make each design unique. Class are scheduled for November 6th and November 21st. Sign up on the Treasured Memories website. Here is the link. Hope to see you there.