CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Threads thru my Heart


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Fairy Princesses

This is Kamryn. She is the poor neglected granddaughter that you didn't even realize that I have.  She is my son, John's daughter and Jaelyn's sister. I've been very neglectful, but I promise you will start to see more layouts with her.  Isn't she a beautiful princess.


Of course the twins, Abigail and Addison also make precious fairies.  I bought these little Anne Geddes Fairy dresses at the only Anne Geddes retail store at Disney in Anaheim. I just couldn't resist.

2 comments:

Heather Bares said...

love the first one with all of the soft colors!!!! Beautiful!!!!

Melissa Fournet said...

okay, so finally am able to leave a comment the right way!! HA!! this is one of my all time favorites!!