CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Threads thru my Heart


Friday, October 24, 2008

Photoshop Class

Heh guys and girls, don't forget the free Photoshop class this Sunday, October 26th at 12:30pm.  We're gonna learn how to retouch photos, like changing this:
to this!
We'll  learn all about the retouching tools: spot healing brush, healing brush, clone tool, dodge tool. We'll also learn when to use each one and the options available with each, such as brush size, hardness and opacity.

Don't miss this series. I teach it the last Sunday of each month at 12:30pm at Treasured Memories (of course). There is no charge for the class. Photoshop is my passion and I want to share it with you.  I would love to see everyone be able to create better photos. I guarantee that it can help you to improve your photos. Join us. All you need to bring is yourself.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

OMG!!! I so need to be ashamed for not coming to your classes...please give me some lessons. I have so many old pictures that I could photoshop!!!
love your blog...great job!