CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Threads thru my Heart


Friday, November 21, 2008

Wedding Updates

Here are some more wedding layouts.  I've finally finished the book and have given it to my daughter-in-law to show off.  We have come to an understanding that we will have joint custody of the 80 page ($$$$$$) scrapbook.  I was very excited that I will not have to duplicate one for me.

I soooo love these photos of my son, Derrick. They show his personality.
The quote . . . I love. 
It says it all. 
"To the World you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the World."

These are candids of the groomsmen. My other son, John is the GQ in the sunglasses.
Jaelyn, John's daughter, my beautiful granddaughter made the perfect flower girl.


2 comments:

Heather Bares said...

very nice pages Connie!!! You did a fantastic job on that book!

Kimo(don)2 said...

VERY-VERY NICE........
CLASSY!
SIMPLE!
BEAUTIFUL!
LOVE YA SISTA..................