CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Threads thru my Heart


Monday, September 21, 2009

Love this Layout

I just love the Webster's Pages paper. . .and these pictures were just perfect for them. Along with the Prima flowers, Jenni Bowlin buttons, Theresa Colins word charms. I added an antique postcard, antique buttons and jewelry and a few feathers and Voila!

The girls love to wear their tu tus. And next they love to sit on the toilet. So you know how you just take pictures as you find them. Well, believe it or not these are just candid pictures of them waiting to take a bath. I wish they always cooperated this well.




Tanya, thanks for the inspiration.

1 comments:

Melissa Fournet said...

hey c,
yes, I LOVE IT!! OMG!! now you REALLY have to share! it's really beautiful! don't cha just love the shabby chic and cluster look!!

okay, so when do I get my copy for me??? ha ha ha