CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Threads thru my Heart


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Great Cropping Weekend

It feels so awesome to be able to crop again. I have a blast this weekend. I was able to get 8 layouts complete. Wow! Thanks Paula and everyone who attended for making it possible. Janet thanks for the store and being my great table mate (and not being too needy). Anyway, this weekend was my "chunky" cropping weekend and mastering (ha) the art of clustering, but I am really happy with my results. I used a lot of my old jewelry from my last hobby. Thanks for looking.












3 comments:

Wendy said...

Well, I think your layouts are just fabulous! And the reason you don't jet out quite as many is because yours are soooooo much better! Me, there is not much thought process put into mine....I just commit really easily to what i am doing. I am so so glad you are cropping again, I have had some wonderful scrapbook nights with you lately and it is so much fun! Until next time.................. :)

christie Trahan said...

Wow....... You guys are on a croppin spree....... Love all your layouts. The babies are growing too fast!

Melissa Fournet said...

hey c,
yes, you are on a roll!!!! boy, do i see all kinds of "stuff" from the past on those l/o's. They are just beautiful. i see you even squeezed in one for gavin!! yeah for him!