CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Threads thru my Heart


Friday, September 26, 2008

More Wedding Layouts

This is one of my very favorite layouts. I think it's because the photos are so fabulous and because it shows how very much they are in love and have always been.  They were truly a match made in Heaven and Derrick has been my "Gift" from above.  I love them both so much.

This was a very hard layout because it was only three photos and off-centered, no to mention that I'm in one of them.  But nothing a little ribbon and some bling can't remedy.


This was one of my 1st layouts and although it's so "NOT ME" (too much white space), I really like the way it came out. The bride wants to add some journaling about her search for the perfect dress. . . I think that would be appropriate.

More layouts coming soon.

1 comments:

Heather Bares said...

very nice layouts!!!