CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Threads thru my Heart


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This layout is of my grandson, Gavin playing soccer.  It was scary and fun cutting up the photo.




Jaelyn again,  Miss Personality. This layout says it all,  she loves to pose and show off for the camera. . .well that is, if she's in the right mood.  This was actually my 1st time to use Stickles.  I loved it and got a little carried away.


Whoops, Jaelyn again. I guess that I better start  taking more photos of her sister Kamryn.  Anyway, I love Jaelyn and her Daddy.  Their admiration for each other is unbelievable.  They love to spend time together.   More hand journaling, and check out the chipboard letter scraps as a page element.


O.K. here's Gavin at his 6th birthday party at the Bowling Alley.  He IS NOT one to pose for the camera. He's at that age where I basically have to follow him around and try to snap an occasional shot.  This "grunge" layout was inspired by my friend Monica who seems  to make it look so easy.  The good thing is that you can't mess it up.


Oh my gosh, do I love my twins, Addison and Abigail.  It took so long to get them  to cooperate they just fell asleep.  Here the key is clustering and transparencies.





0 comments: