CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Threads thru my Heart


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Post

Oh my gosh! I'm a BIG girl now. I actually have internet at my house. Finally, now maybe I can blog . . . if I can remember how.

I guess that you would figure that the 1st thing that I would add would be my Designer's Eye VII class layouts. For those of you who took the class, you've already seen them, so thank you very much for attending. For those of you who didn't,  I hope that you enjoy these layouts.


Some more twin pictures. You just want to pinch them.  I love the way that the ribbon came out on this layout.  It is mixed with a variety of different machine stitches.  The white space was a little different for me, but it just worked here.


Gavin (age 5) last year in the pumpkin patch. His "cute attitude" was somewhat encouraged for the pictures, but didn't they make a cute layout.  The little pictures at the bottom where cut from a wide angle shot of the "plant nursery" to add some fall color.


I really like this layout for it's simplicity.  I used bubble-wrap and white paint as a background for the focal photo.  Woooo, hand journaling again.

0 comments: