CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Threads thru my Heart


Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm on a Roll!

I managed to complete 2 layouts this weekend. For me, that's really good. I just loved these pictures. I busted Abigail in my mascara. She actually got some on her eyelashes. Of course, I had to take pictures before I spanked her. I also took some after! (right)

My gosh, I haven't scrapped Gavin or "Boy" layouts in forever. It's not so easy. There's way more embellishments and paper for girls. I just had to take pictures with Gavin's RED converse tennis shoes.

2 comments:

Melissa Fournet said...

c,
those came out great! so how many of those cards of buttons do you have?? heee ha ha ha ha!

Wendy said...

love em' connie, had a great time...interesting night, next time don't spend so much money or i'll have to ban you from the store :)