CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Threads thru my Heart


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weekend Getaway


Oh my gosh, do you realize that I am actually blogging. I almost forgot how. I know. . . .it's been since last year. But, I hadn't actually cropped since then. I have been waist deep in house renovations. So I guess you could say that "I'm BACK". This wonderful weekend getaway with Melissa, Janet, Wendy, and Karen (thank you Karen) was exactly what I needed. And, oh Melissa, last time I counted I did 9 layouts. I guess next time you should sit next to me. . .or stay away from the blondes. Anyway, hope you enjoy my layouts.

These are the Halloween pictures I took of the twins at the Imagination studio. Aphra, thanks for the inspiration to use the packaging (behind the Heidi Swapp mirrors).

These pictures (and letters) are really old. That's kinda what happens when you crop a 100 miles away from the nearest scrapbook store and you didn't pre-plan enough. . .you dip into your XXL and find anything that matches.

These photos were taken at Easter in their white dresses. But no candy, no Easter baskets and no eggs (just a dog), so it's just a pretty layout of my girls (2 of them anyway).

Miss Addison was very uncooperative this day.

Jaelyn's hair is down her back now, these pictures are so old. But, I guess I haven't cropped or taken pictures in a long time.

Jaelyn & Kamryn's mom took these pictures. I liked the carefree feeling.

Miss Abigail on the other hand did cooperate this day. The poses where all her ideas.


Can you believe that my daughter is only 5 1/2 months pregnant here. The twins delivered May 28th and this was Valentine's Day.

My son and I are so proud of his wife graduating from ULL. I didn't know, however, that her Education degree would take them to Houma to teach in her hometown. I told them that when they have babies, they will have to move back so that I can take pictures.

2 comments:

Melissa Fournet said...

okay, so i lost count after 6 l/o's!
anything more than what I did was alot!

Wendy said...

omg...i don't even remember seeing you work on that last l/o of the graduation. you snuck that by me. I think they are all fabulous! I think my favorite is either the blue l/o or the red & black with the graphic 45. much need weekend and I had a great time with you!